APRIL 2017

Started The Actor's Business Blueprint by Dallas Travers! 







Interviewed with Bronwyn Mullen "The Darling of Korea" on her talk show BRONWYN'S MOM CHAT, on the topic of being an Expat Thespian in Korea.


13 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I
acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts.
Anyway I will be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you
get admission to consistently fast.

May 10, 2019 @ 7:47 AM

2. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

May 13, 2019 @ 6:26 PM

3. wrote:
I know this site presents quality depending posts and additional stuff,
is there any other website which gives such data in quality?

May 16, 2019 @ 6:05 PM

4. wrote:
Greetings! Very useful advice within this article! It
is the little changes that make the largest changes. Thanks a lot for sharing!

June 5, 2019 @ 3:12 AM

5. wrote:
I all the time used to read post in news papers but now as I am a
user of net therefore from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

June 7, 2019 @ 10:00 AM

6. wrote:
Have you ever thought about including a little bit more
than just your articles? I mean, what you say is
fundamental and all. However imagine if you added some great photos or video clips to give
your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with pics and clips,
this website could undeniably be one of the most beneficial in its niche.

Awesome blog!

July 20, 2019 @ 7:13 AM

7. wrote:
Hi there, after reading this amazing post i am
also glad to share my know-how here with colleagues. natalielise pof

July 23, 2019 @ 4:57 AM

8. wrote:
You can certainly see your expertise within the article you write.

The arena hopes for more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe.

All the time go after your heart.

August 1, 2019 @ 3:21 PM

9. wrote:
This post will help the internet people for setting up new blog or even a weblog from start to end.
natalielise plenty of fish

August 2, 2019 @ 1:14 AM

10. wrote:
For hottest information you have to pay a visit
world wide web and on world-wide-web I found this website as a finest web page for most up-to-date
updates.

September 1, 2019 @ 10:57 AM

11. wrote:
Good day! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a
captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog
platform as yours and I'm having problems finding
one? Thanks a lot!

September 5, 2019 @ 3:10 AM

12. wrote:
Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However
I am going through issues with your RSS. I don't know the reason why
I cannot subscribe to it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems?
Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!

September 7, 2019 @ 10:41 PM

13. wrote:
I visited many sites but the audio quality for audio songs existing at this site is in fact marvelous.

October 13, 2019 @ 1:50 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.

Screenshot_2015-08-05-08-34-39-1

 

1ST RED CARPET @ THE INAUGURAL

KWEB FEST.

                                                          Kahlid Elijah Tapia